UW Madison Dorm Housing
University Housing - On-campus Housing will be available in Chadbourne Hall (420 N. Park St.), which is conveniently located near the Gordon Dining and Event Center (770 W. Dayton St.). Single occupancy rooms are available at $61.50/night and double occupancy rooms at $39.00/night per person. All guest rooms will be air conditioned and have a small refrigerator. University Housing provides complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet connections and digital television connections for your laptops, small televisions with cable connections, and clock radios. All bed linens, blankets, pillows, towels, washcloths, soap and other amenities are in each guest room. Daily housekeeping service, except on Sundays, will include having the beds made, rooms cleaned, towels changed and trash emptied.
Please visit the Conference Services website to book your overnight accommodations starting on January 17th, 2017.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Madison
Rooms are limited, so book your room today and use our group code: SNG . The Guest Rate is $169 per night. Reserve your lodging here! You may also call the hotel at 608-251-5511
Reservations must be received by 5/16/2017 to receive the group discounted rate.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Airport and Area Shuttle Service (within a 2 mile radius)
- Hilton Honors Program where you earn points and airline miles
- 24 hour Business Center with Free Printer-On Service
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Badgerland Bar & Grill, Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner